Tiara Lestari's Personal Journal

My words, my feeling, my memories, my experiences. Mostly, this is me.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A man can capture my heart...


If he is funny.. he is caring.. he is confident... he is smart. Yes, he needs to be all that. Most important to me is trust. I have to be able to trust him and vice versa. Relationship is hard enough. Even with trust fully intact. Look.. I live in a world where beauty is more important than brain and physical perfection is demanded at every front, even when it is heartless. I need a man that can see through all that and knows that it is just a job. A profession. I can never be with someone who is insecure and not sure of himself. I need a man who, first and foremost, is full of trust and knows who he is in this world.

Have you ever been so in love that it hurts so bad? I mean you are physically in pain for wanting someone so bad. I mean, what is it like to be so in love with someone that you forget about the world around you?

I am in a relationship now. It started so suddenly that neither him nor I could comprehend what was happening to us. He knows, accepts, even supports what I do. Relationship is hard and we have to work on it. Everyday. I love him with all his flaws. At times, it is not enough.

Capturing my heart is not about a five minute love song we hear on the radio. It is about trust, passion and -in the end- honesty...

Tiara

13 Comments:

  • At September 28, 2005 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At September 28, 2005 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yakin neh elo tiara yang asli?

     
  • At September 28, 2005 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kapan show di jakarta neng ??

    -artnet-

     
  • At September 28, 2005 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    palsu neeehh....
    Made Kipe lo nyang bikin !!!

     
  • At September 28, 2005 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yakin nih blog punye elo

    wah ga yang ke empat nih yang ngasih koment disini

     
  • At September 29, 2005 4:47 AM, Blogger TiaraLestari said…

    Yakin atau nggak yakin.. aku nggak apa2 kok. Aku juga ngerti memang perlu waktu untuk percaya bahwa yang nulis emang aku.. but trust me, time will tell..

    Thank you for being here!

    Tiara

    PS: Artnet, aku belum ada rencana ke jakarta. I will let you know as soon as I have a plan, ok?

     
  • At October 01, 2005 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Les yen kowe memang wong Solo, omahku neng Gading opo kowe ngerti? Aku percoyo ra percoyo yen kowe sing nulis kabeh iki, opo tenan kowe sing nulis?

     
  • At October 22, 2005 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ko

     
  • At September 19, 2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, Yes I want your breasYes I want your breast, Yes I want your breast, I want capture and will not take out

     
  • At November 03, 2006 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ever since I knew u from FHM magazine Indonesia, u are faboulous, sexy and smart with FROM SENSUAL TO ELEGANCE. May I have your picture by sending them to my e-mail or my website thanks. E-mail at fedle_duo@yahoo.co.id. Website at www.fedle.blogspot.com

     
  • At December 07, 2008 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could meet you and love you.

     
  • At January 26, 2010 8:45 PM, Blogger johannamri said…

    Dont know wether U r still available. Hope to befren and love U one day.......Trust me!

     
  • At September 28, 2010 7:00 AM, Anonymous usaha laundry said…

    usaha laundry , bisnis laundry , deterjen laundry , waralaba laundry , franchise laundry , softener laundry , pewangi laundry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home