Tiara Lestari's Personal Journal

My words, my feeling, my memories, my experiences. Mostly, this is me.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

THANK YOU 2776 times!


I published this blog three days ago and all I know is that in the first 12 hour, I had 24 visitors to this blog. A rate of two an hour. Honestly, I was happy enough even though I am sure the 24 people included my friends and family :) I wanted a medium where I can voice my opinion and share my feelings.. I have it. Even with 24 people reading them

As I am writing this post, there have been 2776 visitors on this blog! I have no idea where you guys come from.. but from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being here, reading and commenting. I can't wait to see you guys back.

For as long as you guys are here, I will keep writing. I am here to stay. You don't have to like what I say, but I hope my voice will add something to your life, even if it's just 2 minutes of your life. One thought, one idea at a time.

This post is also a place for me to name a few people who have been supporting me even before this blog came to fruition: Marco (thanks for being convinced), Robin, Dr. Lee (Still doubting?:), Iyo, Boobie, Egi and sexy Mba Ira (and your entire family really!).

Thank you for being first commentators on my blog: Michael Chua(Love that baby!) , O Micróbio, #1 fan , Solo en la oscuridad, Fujie, Fr34Kysp4wn, Artnet (Will let you know soon!)

Duan, Guntur and Devil..you three will always be the first three fan emails I received. I don't like the word "fan". I prefer Friends. Is that ok with you?

Again, 2776 THANK YOUS from me to you and yours..

Love,
Tiara

12 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2005 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pertama!!!!!!!!

     
  • At September 30, 2005 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since I don't think Google has indexed your blog yet, most of them must have come through Asian-Sirens! ;-)

     
  • At September 30, 2005 12:29 AM, Blogger TiaraLestari said…

    Agreed Robin!

    Tiara

     
  • At September 30, 2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said…

    You are most welcome. Keep blogging! :D 2776 hits? That's how popular blogs by beautiful girls are. For the majority of unknown ordinary-looking people out there, they hardly get this many visitors so quickly from the time they start their blogs. Oh well. All men love beautiful women.

     
  • At September 30, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger TiaraLestari said…

    Make no mistake Michael.. we women love the attention men give us too!

    What is your baby's name? He (or she) is really cute!!

    Tiara

     
  • At September 30, 2005 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank U my dear for being Your New Pale, my support on You is as fine as Prince Charles' Diamond,If I might say:This is the voice of Indonesian People, Keep on Climbin to d highest mountain,the motherland will always be proud of you...

     
  • At October 02, 2005 12:49 AM, Blogger TiaraLestari said…

    Thanks Devil!

    Tiara

     
  • At October 03, 2005 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tiara;
    Proud to be your new friend here, Through this blogg, I can follow your activity and more knowing u deeper..Just do not listen to the negative voice insteed..Keep your good job, be a profesionnal model.
    Someday and somehow u will find your new way with a different angle to see the world.

    Cheers
    C4v4ll1n0

     
  • At October 03, 2005 6:26 AM, Blogger TiaraLestari said…

    Hi C4v4ll1n0,

    Proud to call you a friend too!Keep coming back ok?

    Robin, Devil, Micahel, Shawn.. hi!

    Tiara

     
  • At July 07, 2007 8:01 AM, Blogger andromeda said…

    Dear Tiara
    hy saya seorang ibu.44thn sdng menjalani perawatan brest cancer di singapore.Saya senang lihat blog ini, senang bisa melihat ada model yang smart,tidak munafik dan kelihatannya cukup terpelajar....dan ada kebaikan hati serta kerendahan hati yang terpancar dari mata kamu.

     
  • At September 28, 2010 7:02 AM, Anonymous usaha laundry said…

    usaha laundry , bisnis laundry , deterjen laundry , waralaba laundry , franchise laundry , softener laundry , pewangi laundry

     
  • At March 01, 2021 9:04 PM, Anonymous Cavilipo said…

    Hello! Could you help? Where to find dermatological laser for sale?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home