Tiara Lestari's Personal Journal

My words, my feeling, my memories, my experiences. Mostly, this is me.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wedding party



First, let me apologize for my posting yesterday. I was really mad yesterday and I guess it shows . I hope I didn't offend anyone (except the terrorists).

As I have mentioned before, weekend for me is a time for being lazy. My laziness today resulted in my forgetting an invitation to a wedding until it was an hour too late! I rushed there so fast and guess what.. the wedding party was over. The worst part was as I walked up the stairs, there she was.. my friend who just gotten married coming out with her new husband and their family in their casual clothes... ooops!

Sorry girl.. congrats and I love you (blushed:)

Tiara

5 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2005 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahaha......
    that's quite funny
    hem but at least you can congratz your friend....

    no...there was no big problem with your last blog...it was the first reaction that came up from you and people say that first reaction is the most truth reaction...

    I also felt the same too, but now let us just pray for Indonesia.
    God bless Indonesia ^ ^

     
  • At October 02, 2005 7:00 PM, Blogger Ikhsan Modjo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At October 03, 2005 1:22 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said…

    That's quite embarassing indeed :) Oh well, life's like this, isn't it?

     
  • At October 05, 2005 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! You look gergeous in the white dress.

     
  • At September 28, 2010 7:05 AM, Anonymous usaha laundry said…

    usaha laundry , bisnis laundry , deterjen laundry , waralaba laundry , franchise laundry , softener laundry , pewangi laundry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home