Tiara Lestari's Personal Journal

My words, my feeling, my memories, my experiences. Mostly, this is me.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Big hugs for bloggers


While the "debate" over soulmate and passion is still going on, I'll go ahead give more time for you who still want to vote. By the way, soulmate question is now leading.

I wanted to use this posting to first and foremost thank all of you who visited this blog. I noticed that in the 20 days I published this blog, there have been over 25,000 visitors! I do not know most of you, but I thank you.

There is more, I found that some people in the blog world, started to write about me and my blog. This posting is dedicated for them. I don't know most of them, but their opinion -like so many others in blog world- matters. If nothing else, it matters to me. So, for you bloggers... I salute you..big hugs from me:

Hermawan Kartajaya
Firman Yursak
Omajon
Enda Nasution
Visual Gui
Jakartass

I am sure I miss some of you blogger. If you have written something about me on your blog, please feel free to send me an email and let me know. I certainly cannot forget to thank my favorite boys in Asian Siren.

25,000 thank yous and keep blogging!

Tiara

37 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home