Tiara Lestari's Personal Journal

My words, my feeling, my memories, my experiences. Mostly, this is me.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year, new team



My holiday in Bali is almost over; one more day to be exact. Yet, unlike other holidays in the past, I am actually very excited to end this one. Why? Because this week I will be working in Bali with my new All-Indonesian team. This is very exciting and very new to me.

You’ve heard the phrase,”there’s no place like home”. I am about to experience that professionally. I have been away from home for a while now. I haven’t really done much work in my own country of Indonesia. I made a decision to change that this year. While I am still going to be based in Singapore, professionally I am coming home this year.

First, I needed an Indonesian management that will understand my objective and can take me to new and exciting level of growth. So late last year, I signed an exclusive deal with a small yet dynamic artist management company in Indonesia called Kain Entertainment (Kain@cbn.net.id). They did not disappoint me. Within two weeks of signing me they have successfully assembled a very capable team for this photo shoot in Bali. In addition, they have signed a deal to put together a film regarding this photo shoot covering all behind the scene activities during the week long shoot.

Did I mention the photographer they got for the shoot? I have seen his body of work and I have strong sense that I will be experiencing something new in this photo shoot. His name is Ayang Kalake and, while he is not the most famous photographer in country, he certainly has produced some of the most unique body of work around. He is very intuitive as a photographer and has a strong conceptual approach to his work. I am certain that I will not be disappointed.

So, one last day being a lazy bum. And tonight I will be going to the airport to pick up a 12 people crew to get ready for the most exciting photo shoot of my career with my new All-Indonesian team.

New year with a new team Tiara. I can’t wait!

Tiara

6 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2006 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    New photoshooot eh?
    Well do let me know if you're thinking of expanding and making a tv show...

     
  • At January 09, 2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah..ha back to reality...indonesian market..TV show?not a chance.. the moslems will change the channel immediately...forbidden !

     
  • At January 09, 2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well she can try be a host for a show or somekind. what do you think i was suggesting?

     
  • At January 11, 2006 12:21 AM, Blogger agamoto said…

    Are all those other people giants, or are you really that tiny?

     
  • At January 13, 2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor PINKY! So you're dreaming a wrong picture of Tiara???

    Yes, pinky boy! She's a petite and skinny girl. For that reasons, I'm only attracted to see her pussy, now (I expected her boobs were like on her photo shoots. Too bad, they ain't big enough. She's just TOO thin!)

     
  • At September 19, 2006 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tiara i love you so much. I love Solo...but I love your beauty, love your nice breast, Let me kiss your breast someday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home